Black Rain
March 26, 2017, 01:11:05 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: an idea?  (Read 2601 times)
lettardsbak

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2007, 01:16:09 am »

just an idea,but how's about a review section,where you can rate your latest purchases and let people know whether its a hit or a miss?  Cool

hi everyone,WELCOME TO AORDreamer
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 07:50:14 pm »

just an idea,but how's about a review section,where you can rate your latest purchases and let people know whether its a hit or a miss?  Cool

Great idea, and done! (and thanx for being active mate)  Cool
themetallian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 11:24:49 am »

where is the review section? I mean I buy 30-35 cds /month I think I csn contribute smthg Cheesy
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2007, 03:55:23 pm »

I hope I didn't totally misunderstand lettardsbak's idea, cause I put the review section here on the message boards, under Music. Let me know if that wasn't what you were looking for.
lettardsbak

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 10:10:24 pm »

I hope I didn't totally misunderstand lettardsbak's idea, cause I put the review section here on the message boards, under Music. Let me know if that wasn't what you were looking for.

doesnt really matter mike m8,as long as people can see and read what you're buying and what you think of it,could save people money on dodgy purchases,although i have many albums that are givin bad reviews but i liked/still like em ;) although the new sections look well m8,adds a bit to everything and hopefully its the type of subject members want to share in,i mean we're all music fans...thats why we're here Grin
« Last Edit: May 10, 2007, 11:41:31 pm by lettardsbak » Logged

hi everyone,WELCOME TO AORDreamer
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: