Black Rain
June 26, 2019, 05:01:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Found a bug?  (Read 4440 times)
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« on: July 21, 2007, 05:06:00 pm »

Found something that doesn't work like you think it should? Please leave a reply in this thread with as much info as possible as to what goes wrong, error messages etc.

Thanks for helping us get better!  Roll Eyes
bedestef

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2007, 02:19:21 pm »

Hi

Just to inform you that there my browser freezes while opening the AORDreamer page. It only happened since one or two days. I didn't experience this the days before.

I'm using Safari 1.3.2 on Mac OS X - 10.3.9.

Oh yes... I'm writing this on my other computer, running Safari 3.0.4 on Mac OS X - 10.4.11... and it works fine here!

Seems it is a compatibility issue with older versions of Safari and Mac OS.

Keep on rockin'
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2007, 09:21:46 am »

Thanks for reporting this!

I can't reproduce this error at the moment, so it would be great if someone else could confirm having the same problems with Safari 1.3.2 on Mac OS X - 10.3.9

I'm gonna do some major developing these next cpl of days, so hopefully it might solve itself. Will post a reply in this thread when I think it might be resolved.

Cheers  Smiley
Henkipatto

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2008, 06:21:23 pm »

Hi!

It's the new member, Henkipatto, here. Sadly I found a couple bugs when I started to fill my collection. The other is that the links from  0-9- albums lead to that kinda site: ttp://aordreamer.com/index.php?msg=ERROR and when i entered into second page of my collection, I'm only able to view the page one. I listed my albums from A to B which took total three pages, but when I try to click the second page the browser stays at page one showing the albums 1-50, not 50-100.
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 06:51:59 pm »

Hi!

It's the new member, Henkipatto, here. Sadly I found a couple bugs when I started to fill my collection. The other is that the links from  0-9- albums lead to that kinda site: ttp://aordreamer.com/index.php?msg=ERROR and when i entered into second page of my collection, I'm only able to view the page one. I listed my albums from A to B which took total three pages, but when I try to click the second page the browser stays at page one showing the albums 1-50, not 50-100.
Thanks for reporting this mate! Will look at it as soon as possible.  Smiley

Edit: Think I have fixed those errors now. Shout if it's still not working like it should.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 09:00:54 pm by Mike » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: