Black Rain
July 20, 2019, 04:09:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1] 2
Print
Author Topic: whats your favourite album?  (Read 17532 times)
lettardsbak

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2007, 01:14:01 am »

just wondering what everyones favourite album is? there are so many to mention and its becoming increasingly hard to pick just one but my all time fav is still DEF LEPPARD-HYSTERIA,still gives me goosebumps when i revisit it...that production...wow ;)

hi everyone,WELCOME TO AORDreamer
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:01:04 pm »

Well, as you say that is more or less an impossible thing to do, but personally I have to say that the first 3 Strangeways albums has a special place in my heart. Something about them makes my heart smile, over and over.  Smiley
themetallian

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2007, 11:23:09 am »

there are so many I can't think of any album in particular but let's just say that there is a band that I think is underrated, and after 10 years since it's last album is once again back ... It's lillian axe...

Another favorite is Hardline's Double Eclipse...

AAARGH so many I'm gonna just stop mentioning albums here
lettardsbak

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 10:05:23 pm »

oh...hardline-double eclipse...brilliant,johnny gioeli's vocals,what a singer and lillian axe's love and war is up there for me also themetallian Grin

themetallian

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2007, 01:02:14 pm »

The thing is that I can tell you a different favorite record every day. For example, the last few days I re-discovered Icon - Right Between the Eyes... It has some killer songs in there...
lettardsbak

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2007, 10:08:49 pm »

yeah there are so many,blue tears-s/t,winger-pull,china-sign in the sky,stage dolls-s/t,wig wam-wigwamania...and theres new stuff all the time,i mean recently ive been listening to house of lords-world upside down and hartmann-out in the cold quite a lot,i tend to put 12 or 14 albums on my mp3 player for work and change em every few days,adrian gale-re-program,dare-blood from stone,great king rat-s/t,von groove-s/t,hurricane-slave to the thrill,sleeze beez-screwed blued and tattooed,harem scarem-s/t,velocity-impact,victory-culture killed the native & roxus-nightstreet...they've all been given an airing in recent weeks,just cant get enuff Shocked

themetallian

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2007, 09:00:24 pm »

same here... I've been buying cds lika crazy the past few months ... I still have 100 cds that I haven't listened to yet but still I buy cds everey single day... Roll Eyes
lettardsbak

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 03:04:46 pm »

yeah m8,its an addiction ;Di have it too,have the bank balance to prove it Shocked

i-p

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2007, 02:09:03 pm »

Hi all
My favorite album is changing from day to day. But Uriah Heep`s Salisbury is for me one of the best records ever made. It has everything a good album need. Beautyful ballads and some really good rockers. And don`t forget the opening on the song Salisbury. Probably the best intro ever Grin 
crimson-idol
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2007, 03:19:00 am »

Easy for me. That gotta be Queensr che's Operation Mindcrime. The album that got me into metal and the album that will always be my favorite. Simply a masterpiece
mixaplic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2007, 01:51:04 pm »

Ahh, the desert island question. That's so hard when you were born two centuries ago....lol Is it Judas Priest - Unleashed In The East, AC/DC - Back In Black, Guns & Roses - Appetite For Destruction, Aerosmith - Get Your Wings, Van Halen - Van Halen, Nazareth - Hair Of The Dog, Scorpions - Blackout, TNT - Knights Of The New Thunder, Boston - Boston, Led Zeppelin - IV ect ect ect. At any given time I might say any of those or another but right this very moment I'd say Guns & Roses - Appetite For Destruction. Mainly cause that's what I'm listening to right now  Bat
ROBERT

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2007, 05:06:14 pm »

Hello!
 Smiley
My Modest Taste and to understand, Favorite Album for all time of serious A.O.R:

1║ d BAD ENGLISH, followed very close by, ALIAS,  Raised On Radio of JOURNEY, the Vital Signs of SURVIVOR, the 2 first of FM, the 2 of THE STORM, the First of SIGNAL, RED DAWN,  DARE, BOULEVARD… etc etc

Greetings from Barcelona city! Smiley
seabloom

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2007, 03:05:49 pm »

This is really hard....but i have to say Dr. Feelgood with Motley Crue

raw_silk

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2007, 10:07:43 am »

This is a difficult one.

Many albums belong to the favorite category, but only few have stood the test of time, such as Journey's "Escape" & "Raised On Radio", Survivor's "Vital Signs", Whitesnake's "1987", Fortune's "S/T", Signal's "Loud & Clear", Pride Of Lions "S/T" & "The Roaring Of Dreams" and so on. I am sure  I have forgotten plenty more....

It's hard for me to find a single album that I love the most. IMO, it depends on your personal mood at the time you've heard it.

Don't stop believin'
Hold on to the feelin'
hardboti

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2007, 05:16:39 am »

yeah is too hard to decide... Head
I really likes "the sport of kings" of triumph i really like that album Grin
Pages: [1] 2
Print
Jump to: