Black Rain
March 21, 2019, 03:50:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Update log for AORDreamer, version 2  (Read 4249 times)
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« on: March 04, 2007, 08:25:43 pm »

Today I imported all members from the old system into the new system (including all CD collections you might have added in the old system). Still working on the member section though, so it will be a week or two until that code is in place.

From now on we will only have one login for the whole site including the message boards, which is progress I think.  Smiley
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2007, 11:28:18 pm »

Progress so far during this weekend upgrade (that will continue a few days next week too):

• Completed the integration with the message board. One login for the whole site now.
  • Rewrote parts of the site to use AJAX, to lower the load on those sections.
  • Added the embryo to the "My collection" part of the site. For now it's just a tab in album view, but more is to come.
  • Added a ratings tab in album view and integrated a diagram showing more details around the total rating of the album. In the future these ratings will be used by the system to give you good suggestions to new bands to try out, so rate on!
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2007, 02:14:02 pm »

Finally integrated pagination on all major listing views. A small step for man kind ...   coolsmiley
Mike
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 11:37:46 pm »

Added a section for "My Top 10 albums" today. At the moment you can only see your own Top 10 List, but that will change soon so consider it publicly available (to other members that is). The system will also use this information to give you good album recommendations, so start filling your Top 10 lists.

If you want to add a certain album to your Top 10 list just browse to that album, click on the "Settings" tab and check "It's on my Top 10 List" and click the "Update" button.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: