Black Rain
July 16, 2018, 06:28:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Finally Made it Here!  (Read 1829 times)
Jacky G.

View Profile
« on: February 23, 2008, 02:41:56 am »

Yo "Mixaplix"...I finally "Joined The Party" since way back whenever it was like...two years ago?...that I came to know of AOR Dreamer.

I'm a bloggn' mo-fo on the "Local Political" scene here in North Georgia, so It'll be a good change to "Prosecute" some ROCK 'N ROLL for a change.

Hope all's been well...or at least "Over Easy" for ya...it's been awhile since we last tagged...and YES, I'm totally still diggin' that "Lost" Legs Diamond Album.

I was pretty bummed about the RedVette Reunion gig evaporating..."Feces Happens" unfortunately...EVEN Van Halen has got it back together (Though I DID hear they've cancelled at least one gig today....HMMmmmmm Bummer)...Anyway, I wanted to finally make the scene here on AOR Dreamer and SEY HEY, so TAG...Your it!

Ciao for now...it's me, Jacky G.

"Impossible" is a degree of difficulty...set by imagination for lack of motivation.
mixaplic
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2008, 09:41:01 pm »

Welcome J.G., that sucked about the RedVette show not happening! Who can afford Van Halen tickets. I would have to sell a liver and possibly a kidney..lol Hope ya enjoy the site and if ya need anything just shout.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to: